Our mission is to change the philosophy of buying clothes by selling high quality products while giving more than we receive and creating a community of passionate people who are helping each other change the world.
01. Our Mission
Our Mission Is To Change The World By Giving Our Profits To Charity.
02. Our Company
Our Company Is Built On Valuing Our Customers, Quality, Generosity And Those Who Have A Passion For Changing The World.
03. Our Goal
Our Goal Is To Be Able To Donate $100,000 To Charity In The Next 3 Years.
Who We Support
Mercy Multiplied is a nonprofit Christian organization dedicated to helping young women break free from life-controlling behaviors and situations, including eating disorders, self-harm, drug and alcohol addictions, unplanned pregnancy, depression, sexual abuse, and sex trafficking.
We hope to help every woman we serve experience God’s unconditional love, forgiveness, and life-transforming power.
Cherish Kids was founded on the belief that every child is a gift from God and deserves to be cared for and cherished.
Cherish Kids endeavors to improve the quality of life for children who find themselves displaced or orphaned.
The vision of Cherish Kids is to make a difference in the lives of children in crisis by collaborating with state, counties, churches and adoption agency leaders.
Cherish Kids is a non-profit organization committed to a threefold mission:
- RAISE AWARENESS of the needs of children in crisis locally, statewide and around the world.
- PROVIDE RESOURCE by offering credible information and guidance to families and individuals who desire to help.
- OFFER SUPPORT by assisting children in crisis with essential needs and providing financial, emotional and spiritual support to families and individuals in their effort to foster and adopt.
THE A21 CAMPAIGN
Who We Are
- WE ARE A NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH A MISSION TO END SLAVERY.
- WE BELIEVE CHANGE IS POSSIBLE. AND WE WON’T STOP UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE IS FREE.
Where We Work
- WE HAVE 12 OFFICES IN 11 COUNTRIES.
- ALL OF THEM ARE STOPPING HUMAN TRAFFICKING BEFORE IT STARTS.
- SEVEN OF THEM FOCUS ON FIERCE INTERVENTION.
- SIX OF THEM PROVIDE RESTORATIVE AFTERCARE.
Victory Mission is a place of help and hope to individuals and families in need.
Since 1976, we have been reaching out with the love of Jesus Christ to people who are hungry, homeless, hurting and struggling to meet their family’s basic needs in Springfield and the Ozarks.